Calculate your health risks
Are you at risk for coronary heart disease? High blood pressure? Stroke? These simple health risk calculators can help determine your likelihood for developing these conditions based on known risk factors. Take a moment now to see where you stand, then contact your doctor to discuss what you can do to stay in good health.
- Heart Risk Calculators from About.com
- Heart Disease Risk Calculator from the Mayo Clinic
- 10-year Risk for Coronary Heart Disease from the National Cholesterol Education Program
- The Real Age Test from RealAge®
- Stroke Risk Calculator from Stroke-Education.com
If you would like to schedule a new patient visit, please do not hesitate to call us at 949.653.5810. You may also send a safe, secure message through NextMD.
Note: The information and links provided on this page are for patient information only. If you have any questions about your health risks, please contact your physician. When you click a link on this page, you will go to another website. Irvine Internal Medical Group is not responsible for the information or the privacy practices of other websites.